Sunday, April 4, 2010

Resurrection Sunday!

Perhaps she likes dresses as much as her mom does????
Is that a dimple I see?




Our little baby doll.

How our day started...in warm PJs

Brady in his Pj's...playing the Wii (we borrowed a new game)

Our hard worker...shoveling the snow this morning.

Dipping eggs


Today did not start out as planned...as we woke up to yet more snow and the boys had coughs and bad sore throats. Luke pretty much screamed until the Tylenol kicked in. So, although we were up in time we did not make it to church. Instead we watched Dr. David Jeremiah on TV while eating cinnamon rolls and wearing our Pj's. I had a ham in the crock pot and had bought some other pre-made items for dinner. I did make apple spinach salad and an apple pie. The boys colored some Easter eggs and we read The Legend of the Easter Egg...the lesson being that just as a chick breaks out of an egg, so did Jesus break out of the tomb! We also got out the children's picture Bible and read the crucifixion through the resurrection. After a good meal we all settled in for a good nap. All in all its been a good day. I even gave Jolee a bath and played dress-up to take some pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment